BAYANG MAGILIW, PERLAS NG SILANGANAN

BAYANG MAGILIW, PERLAS NG SILANGANAN
PILIPINAS KONG MAHAL

The Democratic Party of the Philippines was organized in 2009 to answer the needs of its members to help the home country, the Philippines reach an era of responsive, ethical and responsible governance. Its members include the citizenry from the sectors of: agrarian reform beneficiaries, ex-priests, tribal groups, senior citizens, government workers, retired soldiers, business and other multi-sectoral groupings.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

BOB, ARCTIC REGION

Iqaluit, Nunavut
Sunday, 30 Aug '09


ITO ang tunay na malawak ang pag iisip.

Somehow, Wilma, I cannot be categorized under "liberal"
or "conservative" in ideology.

Just as I write from a certain perspective, my thought
process, and behaviour is likewise influenced by that
same perspective.

I hold strong beliefs in terms of faith and conduct.
Nonetheless, I am not dogmatic. Am pragmatic in
business, but unorthodox in my political views.

Whatever that works provided it is done in decency
and in reasonable bounds, I am alright.

I hate cruelty. I hate bigotry.

I admire magnanimity. I admire kindness.

My best



Bob, sending eMail fm Arctic Region

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment